Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Treasury and a Sneak Peek!

I had so much fun searching through Etsy for beautiful handmade items and gorgeous colors to make my latest treasury!   I'm a little addicted to making treasuries so you'll be seeing many of these on my blog.  I get such a thrill when my treasuries make it to the Etsy front page and the last three treasuries I curated have made it there!   I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one! :) 




I've also been working on prototypes for a netbook case and I finally finished the design yesterday!  It all started when my aunt asked me to make a case for her new Vaio and it turned out so well that I decided  to start making them for my Etsy store.  I'll post pictures of the new cases soon!


1 comment:

  1. your treasury is amazing! hope it makes it to front page!

    ReplyDelete