Friday, November 27, 2009

Anniversary and Holiday Sale

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I feel so blessed to have been able to spend it with my family. There was good wine (mojitos for me) and lots of wonderful homemade food!  I'm looking forward to another food coma today with all of the yummy left overs!

I think it is absolutely appropriate that Thanksgiving Day marked the one year anniversary of having opened my Etsy store!  I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be creative, work with my hands and learn new things every day!  To celebrate this milestone and since it happens to also coincide with Black Friday and Cyber Monday,  I am  having a huge sale!  15% off of everything in my store and free world wide shipping until Monday November 30th, 2009! www.maryjmaalouf.etsy.com.


These are the iPod nano cases I've been working on.  I'm setting up my photo equipment today and I'll start listing them in my store on Monday!

I hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment