Saturday, March 27, 2010

D.I.Y. time!

I have been on inspiration overload lately and I am itching to redecorate my studio and my bedroom!

I'm going to blame it on spring time, my obsession with HGTV and the Design*Sponge blog I have been following. :) 

A few days ago I started collecting images of things that caught my eye and here they are... 






















I am not exactly sure how far I am going to go with my redecorating since I am tight on time and budget but I do know that I want to paint my furniture.














I went to Home Depot today and found these wonderful Martha Stewart 8oz test paint bottles (the brush is built in to the lid) for $2.94 each.  I fell in love with most of the colors they had available so I bought all my favorites to play with!   I'll take before and after pictures of all my projects and update them on the blog when I am done!  I am so excited to begin! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment