Monday, May 10, 2010

Sneak Peek - New Stuff!

I've been really busy these past few days working on new items for my Etsy store!

















I have new iPod nano cases and a brand new padded cosmetic bag!  I'll be taking pictures of them and adding them into my Etsy store this week so check in often to see them all!  I'm also going to extend the free shipping promotion throughout the month of May. : )

I really love this new padded bag!  I had a custom order last week for a larger version with extra padding for a Garmin Nuvi.  http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=28472599.  I think it would make a great camera bag as well.  Let me know if you are interested, I can make it in any size! : )

6 comments:

  1. your nano cases are the cutest things ever!! thanks for the well wishes too :)
    -alycia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alycia! :)
    I love your work too! Especially your felted cactus...just too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your honorary stalker:) i saw this item last week when it sold! lol i really like it!

    ReplyDelete