Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holiday Wrapping!



I am so excited about the pretty holiday packaging I found for my Etsy items!  I just love opening and receiving beautifully wrapped presents!  Here is a sample of what one of my Alice cases looks like wrapped in pretty holiday tissue paper with my label.  


These are the beautiful wrapping papers!



This is the Holiday card!  The outside says, "(heaven & nature sing)" and the inside says, "Wishing You A Wonderful Holiday Season."


I can wrap your purchase in any of these beautiful tissue papers and/or wrapping papers and include the card, free of charge! 

Happy Holidays!
Mary :)

1 comment:

  1. It's true. Packaging is one of those wonderful Etsy surprises!!! You never know what people are going to think of next. Love the wrapping!!! Such a good Holiday season touch!!!

    ReplyDelete